Tiffany Edison, Administrative Coordinator
Tiffany has been part of this ministry for many years, having been to Uganda multiple times with BTCM. She and her husband Isaiah live in Tulsa, OK and have two children: a daughter Savannah, whom she adopted from BTCM years ago, and their son Noah. Tiffany has years of experience in international missions and studied Ministry Leadership at Oklahoma Wesleyan University. Her background, deep love for drawing people to the heart of God, and passion for the mission and vision for our ministry make her a perfect fit for this role! She handles the administration for BTCM. She is absolutely passionate about this ministry and loves serving in any way she can!
Some of her favorite things to do with BTCM are:
- taking photos for BTCM
- doing the behind-the-scenes heavily detail-oriented administrative work
- seeing her sponsored kids' smiling faces and receiving their warm hugs
- hearing the voices of the children sing to the rhythmic beat of the hand drums
- stare in awe at the breathtakingly beautiful landscape
- eat Uganda's delicious mangoes and massive avocados the size of her face!
Thank you for helping her make a difference!