Train. Race. Give.
This is what we do - all in the name of MS research. We call it fundracin'
and you can help. Support the 2016 Team Endurance for MS
People with MS endure and encourage us onward, despite circumstances. It is our aim that we capture that spirit and share the encouragement forward through participating in endurance events. No matter what brings us to the starting line, we cheer each other to the finish line - in sport, in health and in life.
Team Endurance for MS is an endurance sports team organized by the Rampy MS Research Foundation. Anyone can join the team. You name the race, and we support it! Currently, we offer participation in four ways:
When you join the team, you commit to a fundraising minimum. Upon joining, we connect you with fellow team members and help equip you with fundraising tips and tools. Oh ya, we also hook you up with some cool swag!
Ironman triathlete, Ryan Dagly, is the 2016 Team Captain. I'm also fundracin' with 50+ other athletes dedicated to this effort! Together, we aim to raise over $30,000 for MS research. How can you use what you do to encourage the world of MS and beyond? Learn how you can get involved
Know the Numbers
- MS is most commonly diagnosed in young adults.
- 80% of MS patients develop MS between the ages of 16 and 45.
- Women are more frequently diagnosed with MS by at least 2 to 1.
- MS is the leading cause of disability in young women and the second leading cause of disability in young men.
- About 350,000 people live with MS in the United States. 200 new patients are diagnosed, every week. If each person diagnosed has just one family member, friend or caregiver, that's 700,000 people impacted.
MS is a progressive and unpredictable disease of the central nervous system that disrupts communication between the brain and other parts of the body. The severity of the disease and its symptoms vary from person to person. The cause is unknown. There is no known cure--yet. About the Rampy MS Research Foundation
We bring encouragement to the world of MS and beyond through the power of endurance sports, community and research. You can help. Join us and help change lives to save lives.
Swim. Bike. Run. Encourage!