This extraordinary trip will focus on the specific work being done in a region called Nkhotakota, to empower women and girls in the areas of education/literacy (staying in school), micro-finance/savings and loan/entrepreneurship, health/nutrition, agriculture/farming and evangelism/discipleship. We'll travel to remote villages to observe the work in action and encourage and pray for the people we encounter.
Some facts about Nkhotakota,
- 57% of the people have never attended school.
- 25% have no access to safe water
- Only 25% have access to sanitary toilets
- Just one high school exists and not even one girl graduated last year
- 50% of girls are married before age 18, some as young as 11
- 26% of women under 19 have children
- 40% of women are subjected to domestic violence
- 70% have yet to hear the good news about Jesus
Together with our Malawian partners, we have seen the need and felt God's call to step out in faith and deliver on His promise to care for His sheep.
We hope you will consider joining us on this journey!
Total cost for the trip is $3,700, which includes airfare, lodging, ground transportation, meals and a 2-night safari (credit card fees excluded). We can help you with fundraising too using Pure Charity to allow you to receive and monitor online donations!
Be the first participant to register for this trip!