We have been given a great opportunity to
serve the people of Greensboro, North Carolina. The area we are serving has a population of refugees and immigrants that are Hispanic, Pakistani,
Vietnamese, Burmese, and Nepali. In addition, there are new groups moving to
the area from Congo, Sudan and Syria.
Join us as we serve the nations that have made Greensboro home.
Registration includes three nights of church
lodging, some meals, t-shirt, and administrative fees.
- Early Bird Registration: March 26th
(total registration fee per person): $130.00
- After Monday, March 26th the
total registration fee per person: $150.00
- Registration Deadline: Tuesday, May 1.
Registration and payment is only accepted online through our online registration/payment system.
- May 26: Registration and cultural learning
- May 27: Hands-on missions projects,
Worship and Bible Study
- May 28: Worship in local churches and
Hands-on missions projects
- May 29: Sharing Stories of your experience
and Depart for home
For more trip information click here