Welcome To Our World!
So, what does our world look like? Hummus. Hospitality. Multinational Muslim immigrants and refugees. It's all about intentionally engaging Islam with the gospel. Primarily it happens in DFW.
As with the Apostle Paul, it is our ambition "to preach the gospel where Christ was not known." (Romans 15:20). Therefore,
- Muslims represent almost 50% of the least reached people of the world
- God loves them deeply, and brought them to us so they might know Him
It's our belief -- if we can reach them here, we will reach them there also (Middle East Central Asia)
- To make disciples and establish Christ's church among Muslims - we need God! And we need you!
And the church needs to know!
We Need Your Help
Until the whole world hears!
- This fundraiser provides for salary, benefits and some expenses
- Will you join us in sharing the love of Jesus in DFW and the Middle East among Muslims?
- Won't you prayerfully consider partnering with us through your financial support?
Jay and Marsha Crenshaw