The Cancer Challenge is a non-profit local charity that raises and invests 100 percent into our local community to help our friends and neighbors battling cancer.
The Cancer Challenge mission is to advocate and support world class cancer care in Northwest Arkansas. The mission has remained the same since 1993 for 28 years.
We support the following programs & services:
· providing state-of-the-art treatment
· financial and emotional assistance
· transportation to and from treatment
· early detection screenings
· bereavement services
· tobacco prevention and cessation
· community education and outreach
· pediatric cancer care
· clinical trials
· hospice charity care
· genetic counseling and wellness programs for survivors
We have funded more than half a million services to those impacted by cancer in our community. Because of your support we are able to partner and invest with community partners we call grantees to provide programs and services to those fighting cancer.